Special features WATT
- Massive aluminium body and resonance-optimized fixation with invisible screws.
- Magnetically and capactively optimized circuit and device design, shortest signal paths.
- Double-mono design for maximum channel separation.
- Electronic volume control with high audio grade components.
- Non-disengageable DC servo, no sound degrading capacitors or coils in the signal path.
- ULA technology (Ultra Linear Amplifier).
- Separated power supply for control and analog sections.
- Two separated power supplies for driver stage and power stage of amplifiers.
- One encapsulated 50 VA toroid transformer with separated windings for input and driver stage.
- Two encapsulated 700 VA toroid transformers for the power stage.
- Total capacitance more than 200.000 µF.
- Consequent double-mono design of phono module for MM and MC pickups, setup by user menu.
- Internal wiring with gold-doped pure silver cables.
- Rhodium speaker terminals by Furutech.
- Rhodium fuse.
- By-pass mode for integration into home cinema systems.
- Microprocessor with separate power supply – controls and monitors all functions and informs the user via dimmable display.
- 2 Audionet Link outputs to control further Audionet devices remotely.
- Switchable headphones output driven by power stage.
- Audionet metal remote control RC 1.