A TRIBUTE TO THE PAST
The new C 3050 LE pays homage to NAD's 3030 amplifier, a classic from the 1970s. The C 3050 LE integrated amplifier is housed in a grained walnut cabinet and features a dark gray front panel with the original 70's New Acoustic Dimension logo, two VU meters and push buttons for source selection. On the back of each unit is an individually numbered plaque showing the amplifier's production number.
CONTROL AND DETAIL
Featuring NAD's acclaimed HybridDigital UcD amplifier technology, the C 3050 LE integrated amplifier delivers 100W of continuous power and 135W of instantaneous power for effortless reproduction of musical transients with virtually unmeasurable noise and distortion. The result is a neutral, distortion-free sound. Even at high volumes, it delivers fine details, excellent spatial representation and absolutely thrilling dynamics. The digital section is based on the high-resolution differential DAC PCM5242 from Texas Instruments, which is characterized by excellent dynamics. Thanks to this high-performance DAC, the C 3050 LE can reproduce all digital sources with amazing musicality, breathtaking clarity and precise imaging.
EMBRACE THE FUTURE
The C 3050 LE features the latest generation of NAD's future-proof Modular Design Construction technology. With MDC2, owners can add new features and functionality by inserting an MDC2 module into a slot on the back of the device. MDC2 features a completely new architecture that enables bi-directional communication between the module and the host component. The MDC2 BluOS-D is already pre-installed on the C 3050 LE and offers two new functions: Dirac Live room correction and BluOS high-resolution multi-room music streaming.
MATCHING THE ROOM WITH DIRAC LIVE
With Dirac Live, the C 3050 LE can overcome the weakest link in most sound systems: the listening room itself. Using a calibrated microphone and an app running on a smart device or a PC, Dirac Live plays test tones through your speakers, analyses then takes the results and creates filters that correct problems like standing waves and unwanted reflections. With Dirac Live enabled, you'll enjoy significantly improved bass definition, greater clarity and tonal accuracy, and more accurate imaging. Thanks to the two-way communication of the MDC2, Dirac Live works with all sources connected to the C 3050 LE.
A WORLD FULL OF MUSIC
The MDC2 BluOS-D in the C 3050 LE connects to your home network via Wi-Fi or wired Ethernet and gives you access to almost all music ever recorded via the award-winning BluOS multi-room music management system. With the intuitive BluOS app, you can get music from more than 20 popular streaming services, including several that offer lossless and high-resolution audio, such as Amazon Music Ultra HD, Deezer, Qobuz, and Tidal. Like all BluOS-enabled products, the C 3050 LE supports high-res audio up to 24-bit/192 kHz. It also has MQA decoding and rendering capabilities for studio-quality playback of Tidal. In addition, BluOS gives you access to thousands of Internet radio stations and lets you play music from your own digital library.
The MDC2 BluOS-D supports Apple AirPlay 2, so you can stream audio from an iPhone, iPad or Mac to the C 3050 LE. Spotify Connect and Tidal Connect are also supported. You can select music in the apps of these services and then simply transfer the playback to the C 3050 LE. You can even voice control playback with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Apple Siri (via AirPlay 2). An IR remote control is also included.
With the MDC2 BluOS-D installed, the C 3050 LE integrated amplifier can be part of a whole house music system with up to 64 zones, each with independent source and volume controls. You can play different music in different zones or combine zones and play the same music at the same time. The MDC2's bi-directional architecture allows the BluOS-D to stream music from any source connected to the C 3050 LE to BluOS-enabled components in other rooms.
With its numerous digital and analogue inputs, the C 3050 LE can accommodate all your source components. Vinyl fans will appreciate the extremely low-noise MM phono stage of the C 3050 LE. For film and television enjoyment, there is an HDMI eARC interface with which the C 3050 LE can serve as a hub for a two- or 2.1-channel home cinema setup. The C 3050 LE also features line-level analogue, coaxial and optical digital inputs.
In addition to two speaker connections, the C 3050 LE has a subwoofer output and its own headphone amplifier. It also features two-way Bluetooth aptX HD, so you can stream music from a mobile device to the amp, or from the amp to a pair of wireless headphones. Via pre-out/main-in connections you can use the C 3050 LE as a pure preamp and add a separate power amplifier. For custom integrators there is a 12V trigger and an IR input.
The C 3050 LE stereophonic amplifier pays homage to 50 years of innovation in NAD amplifier development. It combines NAD's iconic sound with a retro design inspired by the classic 3030 amp. Its advanced technology offers possibilities that an audiophile would not even have dreamed of half a century ago.
FEATURES AND DETAILS:
- Retro design touches include a satin finish walnut cabinet, front panel VU meters, pushbutton input controls, 1970s italic lettering and a dark gray front bezel.
- Limited Edition: Only 1,972 pieces will be produced, all individually numbered
- HybridDigital UcD Amplifier
- Continuous power: 100 watts per channel at 8/4 ohms
- Instantaneous power: 135 watts per channel
- Vanishingly low harmonic and intermodulatory distortion
- MDC2 connector for extended functionality
- The pre-installed MDC2 BluOS-D module offers BluOS Hi-Res multi-room music streaming and Dirac Live room correction
- The MDC2 BluOS-D module provides access to more than 20 streaming services, including several that offer lossless and high-resolution audio
- Support for Apple AirPlay 2, Spotify Connect and Tidal Connect
- Voice control via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Apple Siri
- Powerful 32-bit/384kHz Texas Instruments differential DAC
- Ultra-low-noise MM phono stage with infrasonic filter circuitry
- One optical and one coaxial digital input
- HDMI eARC input
- A set of line-level analog inputs with low-noise buffer amplifiers
- Speaker A/Speaker B outputs
- Two-way Qualcomm aptX HD Bluetooth
- Subwoofer output
- Dedicated headphone amplifier
- Included accessories include an IR remote control and a calibrated microphone for the Dirac Live setup
- CI Friendly - IR Remote Control, 12V Trigger Out, IR In
- Seamless integration with smart home control systems such as Control4, Crestron, RTI, URC, Push, Lutron, iPort and Elan